Monday, January 10, 2011

11.01.11 :)



“Hoping that the love u shared years ago is still as strong today as it was then bringing u much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again”


thanks 4 all da :) and :( we had together

Lets celebrate the day
The day after 2 years we shared every moments together
the day after 5 years we know each other better
Thanks my sumber inspirasi ..
U really make my DAY :)



"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."


Lastly…
Hope dis smile will always be wif u 4eva

 still remember da smile. heheh ! 

*tpkse ltak muke beby ni sbb sgan nk ltak muke sniri. hee :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well,on the top of that..i'll be really glad after all of this..now we have become 2nd year..heee :D

miRAmy said...

ooo yeah ! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...